Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Call for Manuscripts from Conference for Publication


Dear Colleague,

Thank you for being a vibrant part of our past conferences, THINKING AND SPEAKING A BETTER WORLD. We hope to have an exciting announcement about the next conference soon.

As the school year winds down I have a bit more time, and during May I intend to spend a lot of time reviewing and editing manuscripts submitted for publication in the volume made possible by the generous support of QatarDebate and the Qatar Foundation. I am excited to be working with David Cratis Williams and Bojana Skrt on this effort. 

I want to give a special thanks to those who have already sent me the manuscripts of their presentations.

Please send any and all manuscripts you would like to offer for publication in this volume to me at alfred.snider@uvm.edu . If I could have your document by the middle of May that would make things much easier.

Please use either APA style or MLA style. Please send it to me as a Word document (.doc or .docx) or if you use a different word processor save the document as a rich text format document (.rtf) and send it on to me. I do not want to specify either how long or how short it can be, because if I have issues I will negotiate with you individually.

Anything unpublished from the first three conferences are very welcome.

Thanks again to Bojana Skrt, David Williams and our hosts for a job well done, and of course to QatarDebate.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Alfred Snider
Lawrence Professor of Forensics

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: